Jam Class @ St. John’s Bluegrass FestivalSt. John’s Bluegrass Festival 129 Ledgehill Road, North Guilford
Register now for Austin's class!
- All bluegrass instruments welcome
- No jamming experience necessary
- You will be jamming in the first class!
- Friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable teaching
- Hands-on learning in large and small groups
- Gentle tempos! Mistakes expected!
- Music/tab reading not needed or used
- Singing not required, but encouraged and taught
- Soloing not required! “Faking” solos taught
Do you qualify? It’s easier than you may think!
If you play guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle, bass, or dobro… you can be part of a bluegrass jam. Only requirements - be able to:
- Tune your instrument and
- Change smoothly between G, C, D, and A (or the notes that work on bass and fiddle)